0910

Sunday, May 14, 2017

One image, Six ways


I went back today and made another image to replace the one that I messed up yesterday. This way I could finish my first 1 image, 6 ways challenge. 
I bought this My Favorite Things die yesterday during my trip to the Lancaster area. It's called the Oval Flop card. The thing is, it came with ZERO directions!!! I searhed through Google to get the jist of how to do it, and then created this card. I stamped a mat with en Francois by Stampin Up. I layered that on the INSIDE of the card before I sent the flop die through my BigShot. Then I cut the flowers, "Sweet You" by Funstampers Journey (FSJ) with the oval die that came with the flop die. One other complaint I have about the flop die, besides no directions, is that it should have offered another oval for layering. The scalloped oval die is from another set, and while it is close, it isn't perfect. Then I layered red and white on the other side after I sponged the red layer. I stamped the "Happy Birthday" from Stampin Up's "Occasional Quotes". I like how this turned out!


1 comment:

  1. Very nice card. I hate when products have no instructions, and of you are new to creating you are totally los. Your card turned out really nice.

    ReplyDelete