0910

Monday, May 15, 2017

Decorative Doily cards

I recently received May's Funstampers Journey Bloom box. The Bloom box comes with a full set of stamps and materials to make 4 cards. I have been wanting to get a stamp similar to this, so I was very excited to get it! Unfortunately I didnt have the color ink for the kit, so I used the stamps to make my own versions. I stamped the doilies in versamark then heat embossed them with white opaque embossing powder. I layered some of the cards on only a colored mat then the card, but then I decided to make some with the embossed piece on white then on the color before adding them to the card. In some carss I used twine and others I used satin ribbon.  I used sentiments from Stampin' Up's "For You" as well as "Elegant Cheer". The doilies are for a Funstampers Journey set that hasn't been released yet called "Decorative Doily".





1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty, and it can be done with lots of colors.

    ReplyDelete