0910

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Masculine Thank you

My children have been very lucky in that they have an amazing bus driver! I can't tell you how many times he has looked out for them! How many times he was running ahead of schedule, or I was running behind, and he has pulled the bus to the side of the road and waited for me to get the kids to him. He has pulled out in front of the house and waited a few minutes while they ran out to him. He has also on occasion dropped them off closer to the house, when he could, during bad weather. And then of course the fact that he makes sure they get to and from school safely. I drove kids back and forth to school for 8 years, and let me tell you, it is a thankless job!!! For this reason I always makes sure to get him a little something for Christmas as well as the end of the year. Of course I had to make a handmade card to go along with his little something-something.
I know it isn't colorful, and this isnt rhe best photo, but I realized last minute that my daughter needed to deliver it tomorrow, on her last day of 8th grade.
The boat is stamped then heat embossed withl.p. black powder. The grey patterned papwrs were from a stack I had on hand. The sentiment is from Fun Stampers Journey "Little BIG Greetings". I punched the sentiment out, layered it on another circle then adhered it hanging off the page and trimmed it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment