0910

Friday, March 20, 2020

Catching up!

2019 has been a whirlwind to say the least! My son dislocated his knee and had to have surgery. He has been recovering from surgery since October. I had a health scare, that thankfully turned into nothing. My daughter got her first job at a summer camp for Cub Scouts at a camp we have gone to for years. She was gone off and on all summer. It was a very hard time for me. But I was happy when she was home. Our new, not even a year old, RV had an axle that somehow got bent. We spent almost 3 months arguing with the dealership that they needed to replace the axle and the springs that got damaged because of it. They kept claiming it wasnt their fault. In the end we finally won and they replaced it.

In between being sad that my daughter wasn't home and all the other stuff going on I have been crafting. I will try to get this blog up and going again with some of my recent projects.  Here is my most recent card which I made tonight, a cute little friendly monster! I saw similar cards on Pinterest but I made my own spin on them. He really is cute! I will be adding this little guy to my inventory.

No comments:

Post a Comment