0910

Saturday, February 16, 2019

2018 Christmas Cards

Here are a few if the Christmad cards I made and sent out in 2018. Sometimes I get stuck on a particular layout and I can't stay from it for some reason. So I used some cars sketches to get ideas for the layouts if some of my cards this year.
The first one features a swirl embossed background, Perfect Pines tree as well as a glittered tree behind it. The patterned paper is from my stash of goodies. Stickles added some red sparkle to the green tree.
Next I used a "Joy" stamp which I colored with my copics and then added some sparkle with a silver sparkle pen. I added a snowflake embossed panel and finished it off with some paper piercing.
This card layout was actually from one that I had made many years ago for a swap with my fellow Stampin Up demonstrators. The snowflake was from Snow Swirled and when open the 3 snowflakes can spin on the piece of fishing line that they are attached to. I added some embossing and some Very Vanilla 1/4" grosgrain ribbon.

I did make a few other versions of cards, but I.am not finding photos, so I will have to look for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment