0910

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Herringbone Technique Christmas Cards

I found a new technique to try when making cards and since I have so much patterned paper that I don't really know what to do with I tried it. All of the papers on this card are from Love Nicole's "Winter Whimsy" 6x6 patterned paper. The blue background is (I believe) Pool Party cardstock by Stampin' Up. The sentiment is from Tin of Tags by Stampin Up. The lace border and snowflake punches are also by Stampin' Up.
Here I added Gloss White Nuvo Crystal Drops. While it was still wet I sprinkled some fine glitter to the Nuvo Drops.
Here I added some Jolee's snowflakes. This card I used some Riding Hood Red Cardstock.
For this one I added some grosgrain ribbon and used a sentiment from "More Merry Messages" from Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment