0910

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Christmas Cards

Now that my Craft shows are over I have time to work on Christmas cards! I found a similar card on Pinterest by a Shelley M. I changed up the papers based on what I had.  For this card I changed the placement of the snowflake.
I colored the image with Copic markers.  It is hard to see in the photos, but I added some Glaze pens to the stars, beads and poofy thing on the hat as well as to the eyes and mouth. Then I added some Moonlight White Archival Brilliance ink to the scalloped circle using a sponge dauber.
For the snowflake I only had these 3 snowflake punches. I wanted a few different patterns on my snowflake. 
So I punched one of the orange and red snowflake punch. When I got to the purple punch first I punched it out with red, then again 1 time plus an extra "arm" with kraft. For the kraft one I cut the snowflake apart then layered it onto the snowflake as shown.
Then for the red snowflake I cut it smaller by cutting two of the "bumps" on each "arm". I then added it to the top of the snowflake and added a pearl to the center. 
Over all I am happy with the card. I'm just not sure about the snowflake placement. I plan on making another and I will play with the snowflake placement.

I am scheduling my card posts until after Christmas so the receivers don't see them ahead of time. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment