0910

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Coffee Candles and Gift Card Holder

I have been hard at work making these Coffee Candles in a gift card holder. I bought the coffee candles but wanted to step then up a bit. I will add a before and after photo in a few minutes. I made the box to hold the candle, then added the piece to hold the gift card. I also made the gift tags. Then I put them all together and put them in the bags. I opted for bakers twine to hold it closed so that the person who buys it doesn't need to worry about getting the bow tied after they add the gift card. Ribbon would have been a little harder to tie if they weren't sure how.  I am not a coffee drinker, but I have to admit these candles smell pretty good! The coffee images are from Stampin Up 's Coffee Cafe, snowflakes are from punch pals, Snow Swirled, Serene Snowflakes. Snowflake punch is a retired Stampin Up punch. The tag is an older Spellbinders I believe that I cut out then layered then cut out slightly larger. Then the circle cut out in the base was a stitched circle one that I had on hand.









No comments:

Post a Comment