0910

Thursday, October 5, 2017

4 x 4 Card Gift Set


I created these sets of 4 x 4 note cards recently. I had found a tutorial for a set of 3x3 cards by craftycarolinecreates. I didn't really want to make all of those envelopes though!!! Also I already had some 4x4 envelopes on hand. So... I tweaked and measured and tweaked some more and came up with a box for 4x4 cards. The cards are actually smaller then 4x4 so they fit inside the envelopes.
So I made the one with the white snowflakes background first. I punched the snowflake out, then added a small glitter square only behind the snowflake. Then I made a second set with the versamark snowflakes, this time I used glimmer paper for the whole white piece. I used the snowflake punch from Stampin Up (now retured) on both sets. The set with the white snowflakes used Snow Swirled (retired Stampin Up). The versamark snowflake is from Serene Snowflakes (Retured SU). The sentiment on both is from More Merry Messages (Stampin Up). I am having fun with these sets so you will definitely see more of them!!!
I will be packaging them up in some pretty packaging and adding then to my Craft Show items.

No comments:

Post a Comment