0910

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Christmas Gift Card Holders

I have been working on some items for my upcoming craft shows. Gift Card holders are always one of my most popular items! This is a new style for me this year. I found a tutorial by Nicole from A Walk Down Memory Lane so I followed that but I wanted to be able to close it. First I thought maybe I would use velcro, then I thought maybe a ribbon closure but I wanted to add a little image to the front. Finally I decided on a belly band closure.

I will still need to make a bunch more. I will make some other colors and styles. This is just the begining!

2 comments:

  1. Gina - you're gift card holders are adorable! I'd buy them in a heartbeat!! : ) I've been enjoying all your post on your new blog and just finished (well almost 100%) reading EVERYTHING from your previous one. You're so creative and I LOVE your ideas, and your spirit. THANK YOU from one crafter to another.

    Thank you for being such a caring and wonderful person. I love reading all your posts over on SCS - all the Let's start ideas thread is thoroughly enjoyable and full of amazing ideas.

    Hugs,
    Barbara (AKA - EmptyNestMom - SCS)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Barbara! Sometimes it is hard to post, but I try!
    I love SCS! So many talented crafters there! I will see you there soon!

    ReplyDelete